Sunday 25 March 2012

The agony of a loner’s heart…



In life there comes a time, a time when each day I have to shout... 
Stand up and scream… 
scream for my individuality… for my vent.. For my living… 
And yes! For my love!!!

You make me hollow… 
you take away my life, my heart… my soul… 
Wasn’t this life meant to be beautiful with you by my side? 
Wasn’t I supposed to be shed anymore? 
Hadn’t I already lived my share of prejudices… my share of agonies… my share of bloodshed?

… And in life there comes a time when I have to stand up and shout… but this time, I am no victim…
In life there comes a time when each day I have to stand up and shout…

This is ME damn it! I look the way I look! Think the way I think! Feel the way I feel… love the way I love… take me or leave me... love me or WALK AWAY... !!!

5 comments:

  1. Heh so good....ws this paintin also urs? keep up the gud wrk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a million buddy :) n no the painting isn't mine...they call me a stub when it comes to paint things..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. great poetry if its yours
    it seems you had a tough love life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey'anonymous'! glad you liked it...thank you so very much...yes it precisely is a part of my life...tough or easy...it certainly made me strong :)

      Delete
    2. feels sorry to know about your past...
      but also feels happy that you have learnt to move on.
      by the way keep up your gud artistic work

      Delete