Friday 9 March 2012

one!!! two!! three!!! here i go...:)


Howdy mates!!!!

Well the million dollar question…”I created my blog space..a dream from a long time…done with the editing…laid my template….n now what?” :P :D
Guys I have no idea what caught me into doing this blogging stuff but whether or not I meet pre-set standards, I know there is a huge group of people who like me have a riot of feelings in their minds, all wanting a vent! ..The fact that I am freshly out of a relation, totally and maniacally heartbroken and seemingly drugged (I hope I am not gonna fall prey to this bold assertion), I think I would let my words do the job for me.
With a coffee mug by my side and a sleep intoxicated sister to accompany me I begin my journey as a blogger….(yeeehhhh…I am already ecstatic u see :P)!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment