Saturday 24 March 2012

My unsung desires



I long to be in your arms,
I long to look deep in your eyes…
I long to intervene my little finger with yours.
I long to talk to you for hours at a stretch…
I long to meet you,
I long to greet you, “good morning honey”…
I long to fight with you for not texting me in the past one hour…
I long to confide in you…
I long to get you back as my only support system…
I HATE to search for alter ways to appease myself.
I long to be the luckiest girl…
long to be the one who pleased you…
 I long to get thin and back to the ‘me’ you had loved...
I long to get back to the ‘me’ who deserved you…
I HATE being the ‘me’ who is as ugly as the prawn...
I long to see you feel good about being ‘mine’…
I long to get that place I once had in your heart…
I long to fight with you sheepishly…
I long to make it up to you after those fights…
I long to forget my world in your aura…
I long to see you be eager and willing to meet me, talk to me, make me feel special...
 I long for….
YOUR LOVE…
I long to be your LIFE…YOUR FRIEND…

2 comments:

  1. I thought u had written this fr your hubby.hmm.finally ended as friend...but superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..nt my hubby as such(errrr...m nt married) bt then my EX flame..that pretty much explains my track in life..at last...being his frnd..the way we were...was the max i wanted...n hence the shift from the love to the frnd :)

    ReplyDelete